Security and Surveillance, No Header, Galvanized Steel, Vinyl, 24" x 36", With Mounting Holes
- Item # 6UPZ7
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # MASE530
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 55121704
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item MARSEC Sign Kit
- Sign Subject Matter Security and Surveillance
- Height 24"
- Width 36"
- Thickness 0.028"
- Sign Material Vinyl
- Sign Mounting Style With Mounting Holes
- Header No Header
- Legend Security Notice - Boarding This Vessel Or Entering This Facility Is Deemed Valid Consent To Security Screening Or Inspection (MARSEC 1 - Security Measures In Effect, MARSEC 2 - Elevated Security Measures In Effect, MARSEC 3 - Highest Security Measures In Effect)
- Sign Background Color White
- Printed Language English
- Sign Shape Rectangle
- Legend Style Text
- Glow-in-the-Dark No
- Double-Sided No
- Retroreflective Grade Not Retroreflective
- UV Resistant Yes
- Operating Temp. Range 0 Degrees to 160 Degrees F
- ANSI Compliant No
- OSHA Compliant No
- Standards USCG 33 CFR 104.265(e)(2); 105.255(e)(2)
- Includes (3) 9" x 18" Magnetic Panels
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.