Personal Protection, Safety First/Seguridad Primero, Vinyl, 14" x 10", Adhesive Surface
- Item # 8PF24
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SBMPPE907VS
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # E3287
- UNSPSC # 55121718
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Spanish-Bilingual Safety First Sign
- Sign Subject Matter Personal Protection
- Height 14"
- Width 10"
- Thickness 0.004"
- Sign Material Vinyl
- Sign Mounting Style Adhesive Surface
- Header Safety First/Seguridad Primero
- Header Legend Color White
- Header Background Color Green
- Legend Eye Protection Must Be Worn In This Area/Se Debe Usar Proteccion Para La Vista En Esta Area
- Sign Legend Color Black
- Sign Background Color White
- Printed Language Spanish
- Sign Shape Rectangle
- Legend Style Text
- Glow-in-the-Dark No
- Double-Sided No
- Retroreflective Grade Not Retroreflective
- UV Resistant Yes
- Operating Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 176 Degrees F
- ANSI Compliant Yes
- OSHA Compliant Yes
- Standards OSHA 29 CFR 1910.145; ANSI Z535
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.