Step Stool Tool Box, 12-1/2"H x 20"W x 14"D, 1296 cu. In., Red
- Item # 54DD51
- Mfr. Model # 5180-01-423-9917
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 24112401
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Portable Tool Box Product Grouping Portable Tool Boxes
- Item Step Stool Tool Box
- Primary Tool Box Material Plastic
- Nominal Outside Width 20"
- Nominal Outside Depth 14"
- Nominal Outside Height 12"
- Primary Tool Box Color Family Red
- Primary Tool Box Color Red
- Number of Drawers 0
- Storage Capacity 1296 cu. In.
- Locking System Draw Bolt Latch
- Weight Capacity 325 lb.
- Overall Width 20"
- Overall Depth 14"
- Overall Height 12-1/2"
- Finish Unfinished
- Number of Pieces 2
- Drawer Slides None
- Number of Trays 1
- Inside Width 14-3/4"
- Inside Depth 9-1/2"
- Inside Height 9"
- Number of Handles 1
- Handle Design Folding Top
- Features Reinforced Lid with Lockable, Nickel Plated Steel Draw Bolt, Sure Grip Foot Pads, Special Area for Upright Bottle Storage
- Includes Removable Tray
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.