Narrow Mouth Round Bottle, Sampling, Plastic, White, 120 PK
- Item # 34CT44
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 6640-00-165-5778
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 24122002
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Bottle
- Labware Capacity - English 2.5 oz.
- Mouth Narrow
- Bottle/Jar Shape Round
- Bottle/Jar Type Sampling
- Labware Basic Material Plastic
- Labware Body Material HDPE
- Includes Closure Yes
- Labware Screw Closure Size 38-400mm
- Sterile/Non-Sterile Non-Sterile
- Pre-Cleaned None
- Labware Clarity Translucent
- Labware Closure Type Screw On
- Labware Closure Liner Material Foam
- Labware Closure Material Polypropylene
- Autoclavable Yes
- Labware Body Color White
- Labware Closure Color White Clear
- Labware Closure Liner Design Flat
- Labware Depth - Metric 74.45mm
- Labware Nominal Capacity - English 3 oz.
- Labware Nominal Capacity - Metric 90mL
- Labware Width - Metric 49mm
- Diameter 49mm
- Graduation Subdivisions 15mL
- Graduation Range 30 to 75mL
- Labware Height - English 3"
- Labware Height - Metric 76mm
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.