Mortise Lockset, Mechanical, Storeroom
- Item # 49Z713
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 5340-00-NIB-0271
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46171503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Electrical/Mechanical Mechanical
- Lockset Handle Type Lever
- Mortise/Cylindrical Mortise
- Lockset Function Storeroom
- Lockset Grade 1
- Style MR137 Escutcheon
- Lockset Finish Satin Stainless Steel
- Keyway Type None
- Key Type Not Keyed
- Standards ANSI A156.13, A117.1, Windstorm Rated FL3262
- ADA Compliant Yes
- Lockset Fire Rating 3 hr.
- Backset 2-3/4"
- Ligature Resistant No
- Features Solid One-Piece Stainless Steel, Reversible Anti-Friction Latch Rotates 180 Degrees , Precision-Engineered Curve, Staked Assembly Design, Limited Lifetime Warranty
- For Use With Hollow Metal and Wood Doors
- Includes Hardware
- Item Mortise Lockset
- Location Type Healthcare,Institutional,School
- Number of Keys 0
- Required Door Thickness 1-3/4"
- Series MR137
- Strike Dim. 1-1/4"W x 4-7/8"L
- Strike Type Curved Lip Strike
- Voltage None
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.