Industrial LED Handheld Flashlight, Aluminum, Maximum Lumens Output: 110, Red
- Item # 29NH54
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 6230-01-513-3296
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39111702
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Handheld Flashlight
- Flashlight Grade Industrial
- Light Technology LED
- Rechargeable No
- Flashlight Battery Size AA
- Flashlight Battery Type Alkaline
- Lumens 110
- Lumens Range 100 to 249
- Maximum Lumens Output 110
- Run Time on High Setting 5 hr.
- Flashlight Body Material Aluminum
- Body Color Red
- Length 6.25"
- Body Dia. 0.75"
- Safety Rated Not Safety Rated
- Number of Batteries 2
- Batteries Included Yes
- Battery Burn Time 5 hr.
- Lamp Life 10,000 hr.
- Switch Type Push Button
- Lens Material Polycarbonate
- Light Output Modes High
- Flashlight Beam Type Adjustable
- Special Light Output Mode No Special Light Output
- Weight with Batteries 6.72 oz.
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Includes Holster
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.