1200mL Hand Sanitizer Cartridge, 3 PK
- Item # 29JT69
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 8520-01-556-2834
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 53131626
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Hygiene Product Grouping Hand Sanitizer
- Hygiene Series Purell
- Requires Dispenser Yes
- Packaging Type Cartridge
- Hygiene Form Foam
- Size 1200mL
- Hygiene Properties None
- Fragrance Unscented
- Formula Ethyl Alcohol
- Package Configuration 9" x 5" x 11-1/2"
- Uses Dispenser Mfr. No. 4510-01-551-2867
- Standards Complies with Current FDA Regulations for Cosmetic and/or Over The Counter Drug Products
- Green Certification or Other Recognition ECOLOGO Certified
- Green Environmental Attribute Biobased with A Minimum 73% of Total Weight of Organic Carbon As Per ASTM D6866
- Item Hand Sanitizer
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item is restricted for international sale.
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is ECOLOGO Certified.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.