Grainger Choice ProductDAYTON
Hydronic Unit Heater, Water Only, Fan Guard Type OSHA, 120VAC, 1 Phase, 850 cfm Air Flow
- Item # 5PV26
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 5PV26
- Catalog Page # 3087
- UNSPSC # 40101814
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 40.2 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
The manufactured coil is submersion tested at 200 psi to assure coil is leak-free. Air flow is directed by manually adjustable louver blades. Serpentine coil construction. Tubing is 3/8" copper. Requires 1/2" I.D. fitting for connection. Heater is suitable for use in heating warehouses, manufacturing facilities, garages, and other large, open, nonexplosive, noncorrosive areas. ETL rated to 150 lb. saturated steam at 366°F.
- Item Hydronic Unit Heater
- Heater Type Water Only
- Fan Guard Type OSHA
- Output @ 200 F Water 35,900 BtuH
- Air Flow 850 cfm
- Motor HP 1/20
- Amps 1.4
- Inlet/Outlet NPT 3/8"
- Height 18-1/2"
- Width 20-1/2"
- Depth 10-15/16"
- Air Flow Direction Horizontal
- Coil Type Serpentine
- Heater Voltage 120VAC
- Hz 60
- Phase 1
- Max. Operating PSI 150
- Max. Operating Temp. 320 Degrees F
- Motor Enclosure Totally Enclosed
- Mounting Height 9 ft.
- Standards ETL rated to 150 lb hot water at 320 Degrees F
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions