Taclite TDU Long Sleeve Shirt, L, Storm
- Item # 32JA94
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 72054T
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # H8482
- UNSPSC # 53102703
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Taclite TDU Long Sleeve Shirt
- Size L
- Color Storm
- Material 65% Polyester, 35% Ripstop Cotton with PTFE Finish
- Fits Chest Size 44"
- Sleeve Length Love Sleeve
- Pockets 7
- Binding 4-Hole Melamine Buttons, 30 Ligne Buttons, Hook-and-Loop
- Fabric Weight 4.4 oz.
- Type Long Sleeve
- Includes PTFE Treated for Stain and Soil Resistance, Locker Loop Inside Back Neck, Bi-Swing Shoulder Design Allows Extra Movement. (2) Chest Pockets with A Bellow At One Side, and A Pencil Pocket Opening On Each Flap. Hidden Document Pocket. Duel Pen-Pocket On Left Arm
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Belgium, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Spain, Finland, France, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Mexico, Norway, Portugal, Republic of Serbia, Sweden, Slovenia, and Ukraine.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.