Rain Coat, High Visibility: Yes, ANSI Class: Class 3, Type R, Nylon, XL, Black/Yellow
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Rainwear Style Rain Coat
- High Visibility Yes
- Rainwear ANSI Class Class 3,Type R
- Rainwear Size XL
- Rainwear Color Black/Yellow
- Rainwear Features Cold Weather,Wind Resistant
- Rainwear Primary Material Nylon
- Hood Style None
- Hood Included No
- Number of Pockets (Inside) 2
- Number of Pockets (Outside) 2
- Rainwear Closure Type Snaps
- Rainwear Cuff Style Straight
- Fits Chest Size 46" to 48"
- Gender Unisex
- Jacket Length 28-3/4"
- Seam Style Waterproof
- Standards ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 Class 3, Type R
- Includes Integrated Badge Tab
- Liner Material Nylon
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Belgium, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Spain, Finland, France, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Mexico, Norway, Portugal, Republic of Serbia, Sweden, Slovenia, and Ukraine.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.