Protective Case, Gray/Black, 14-1/2" L
- Item # 52KK15
- Mfr. Model # 57010
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46101801
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Protective Case
- Type Multipurpose
- Size 36-1/2" H x 14-1/2" W x 6" D
- Color Gray/Black
- Material Polypropylene Copolymer Resin
- Length (In.) 14-1/2
- Width (In.) 6
- Number of Pockets (Inside) 0
- Number of Pockets (Outside) 0
- Closure Latch
- Fits Rifle/Pistols/Accessories
- For Use With Multipurpose
- Features Crush and Dust Proof, Fully Submersible Watertight Protection, Comfortable Overmolded Snap Tight Handle, Patented Trigger Release Latches, Automatic Pressure Regulation, Stackable Design
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Belgium, Switzerland, China, Czech Republic, Germany, Spain, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Iraq, Italy, Lithuania, Mexico, Norway, Portugal, Republic of Serbia, Sweden, Singapore and Ukraine.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.