72" General Purpose 170 Watts T12 Cool Linear Fluorescent Lamp, 10,800 Lumens, 10,000 hr.
- Item# 4V771
- Mfr. Model# F72T12/CW/1500/0
- Catalog Page# 620
- UNSPSC# 39101605
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Linear Fluorescent Lamp
- Bulb Shape T12
- Bulb Base Type Recessed Double Contact (R17d)
- Max. Overall Bulb Length 72"
- Watts 170
- Light Appearance 4000 to 4999K, Cool White
- Bulb Color Temp. 4100K
- Bulb Primary Application General Purpose
- Average Bulb Life 10,000 hr.
- Lumens 10,800
- Shatter-Resistant No
- Bulb Technology Fluorescent
- Bulb Type Linear/Circline/U-Bend
- Light Bulb Dia. 1-1/2"
- Color Rendering Index 60
- Bulb Min. Starting Temp. -20 Degrees F
- Bulb Designation F72T12/CW/1500/O/CT
- Standards Meets 2012 Lighting Legislation Energy
- Case Quantity 15
Compliance and Restrictions
Meets U.S. Federal minimum energy-efficiency standards (Circle E).
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 4V770GE LIGHTING
Price $47.95 / each
Shipping: pkg of 15
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.