3/8" Aluminum Fuel Gas Solenoid Valve with Test Port, Normally Closed
- Item # 3UM33
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 8040H008
- Catalog Page # 2939
- UNSPSC # 40141605
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Fuel Gas Solenoid Valve with Test Port
- Solenoid Valve Product Group Fuel Gas Solenoid Valve with Test Port
- Valve Ways and Positions 2-Way/2-Position
- Valve Configuration Normally Closed
- Media - Valves Fuel Gas
- Pipe Size - Valves 3/8"
- Min. Operating Pressure Differential 0 psi
- Max. Operating Pressure Differential Air/Inert Gas 15 psi
- Max. Operating Pressure Differential Water 15 psi
- Environmental Rating - Valves Outdoor
- Voltage 120VAC
- Coefficient of Volume 1.2
- Body Material - Valves Aluminum
- Coil Insulation Class F
- Seal Material - Valves NBR
- Max. Operating Pressure Differential 15 psi
- Orifice Dia. 5/16"
- BtuH 64,400
- Ambient Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 125 Degrees F
- Watts 6.1
- NEMA Rating 1, 2, 3, 3S, 4, 4X
- Coil Enclosure General Purpose No Junction Box and Watertight
- Electrical Connections 18" Leads
- Max. Fluid Temp. 125 Degrees F
- Hz 50/60
- Overall Length 2"
- Overall Width 1-11/16"
- Overall Height 2-3/4"
- Center Line Pipe Center Size 2-5/16"
- Application For Gas Pilot Control of Commercial and Industrial Gas Burners
- Standards UL, FM, CSA for Safety Shutoff
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 3UM27REDHAT
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.