Line V Mechanical Tstat, 120 to 277VAC, 8A
- Item# 3UC72
- Mfr. Model# T675A1565
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 41112209
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
- Item Line Volt Mechanical Tstat
- Switch Type SPDT
- Switch Action Open/Close on Rise
- Number of Switches 1
- Control Range 0 Degrees to 100 Degrees F
- Differential 3 Degrees to 10 Degrees F
- Height 5-5/8"
- Width 2"
- Depth 2-5/8"
- Sensor Type Copper Bulb
- Sensing Bulb Dia. 1/2"
- Sensing Bulb Length 4-3/16"
- Capillary Length 240"
- Features Controller with Bulb Holder
- For Use With Regulating Temperature of Air or Liquids in Ducts, Pipes, Tanks or Boilers
- Color Gray
- Application Heating and Cooling
- Enclosure Type Impact Resistant Norel
- Voltage Range 120 to 277VAC
- Inductive Amps @ 120V 8A
- Inductive Amps @ 240V 5A
- Full Load Amps @ 120V 15A
- Full Load Amps @ 240VAC 5.1A
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 120V 48A
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 240V 30.6A
- Includes Holder for Inserting Sensing Bulb into Duct or Plenum
- Standards UL, E4436, Vol. 4, Sec. 11, Guide XAPX, CSA Listed: Report -1
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.