Grainger Choice ProductDAYTON
Adjustable Steel Motor Base,For NEMA Frame 56,10-5/8 Length (In.),6-1/2 Width (In.)
- Item # 3M276
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 3M276
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 26101808
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 2.85 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Use an adjustable steel motor base to position a mounted motor for proper belt tension during initial installation and at later maintenance checks.
Note: Base is not for ceiling or sidewall installations.
- Item Adjustable Steel Motor Base
- For NEMA Frame 56
- Height (In.) 1-1/8
- Width (In.) 6-1/2
- Length (In.) 10-5/8
- Bolt Size (In.) 5/16
- Application For Mounting Shaded Pole and PSC Motors in Direct Drive Heating and Air Conditioning Uses
- Includes 4 Motor Mounting Bolts, 1 Adjusting Bolt
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions