White Sealant, Hybrid, 600mL Sausage Pack
- Item # 29UJ24
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 740
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31201606
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Sealant
- Adhesive Grouping Sealant
- For Use On Ceramic,Concrete,Glass,Metal,Wood
- Sealant Base Hybrid
- Sealant Color Family Whites
- Color White
- Sealant Container Sausage Pack
- Size 600mL
- Sealant Properties Flexible
- Begins to Harden 60 min.
- Full Cure 1 day
- Performance Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 194 Degrees F
- Application Temp. Range 40 Degrees to 95 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 1.65
- Flash Point Not Specified
- VOC 22g/L
- For Use With Hand or Pressure Caulk
- Application Sealing, Caulking, Waterproofing and Damping, Seals Lap Seams On Trucks, Trains, Trailers, Etc., and Construction Panels, General Industrial, Specialty Vehicle, Transportation
- Meets NSF R2
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.