9100 Series, Auto-Darkening Welding Helmet, 5, 8 to 13 Lens Shade, 4.20" x 2.80" Viewing AreaBlack
- Item # 8VT46
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 06-0100-30/37191
- Catalog Page # 2403
- UNSPSC # 46181703
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Welding Helmet
- Welding Helmet Type Auto-Darkening
- Lens Shade 5, 8 to 13
- Welding Helmet Light State 3.0
- Viewing Area 4.20" x 2.80"
- Welding Helmet Color Black
- Welding Helmet Material Thermoplastic
- Series 9100
- Grind Mode Yes
- Electromagnetic Sensor No
- Number of Arc Sensors 3
- Switching Speed 1/10,000 sec.
- TIG AMP Rating 1A
- Power Source Battery
- Headgear Ratchet
- ADF Controls Digital
- Battery Type LiOn CR2032 Coin Cell
- Battery Life 2000 hr.
- Features Sensitivity Adjustment That Allows Use with All Stick, MIG and TIG Welding Processes, with Grinding and Torch Modes
- Includes 9100XX Filter
- EN379 Classification 1/1/1/2
- Standards ANSI Z87.1-2010
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.