Thin Wall Heat Shrink Tubing Kit, Flexible Polyolefin
- Item # 4NU36
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # FP-301 3/16" COLOR
- Catalog Page # 371
- UNSPSC # 39121711
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Heat Shrink Tubing Kit Refill
- Shrink Tubing Kit Type Heat Shrink Tubing Kit
- Shrink Tubing Wall Type Thin Wall
- Shrink Tubing Material Polyolefin
- Shrink Tubing Material Type Flexible
- Flame Retardant Yes
- Shrink Tubing Adhesive Lined No
- Shrink Tubing Usable Temp. Range -67 Degrees to 275 Degrees F
- Shrink Ratio 2:1
- Number of Pieces 21
- Use Shrink Tubing With Wire Size 20 to 18 AWG
- Includes (3) Black, (3) Blue, (3) Clear, (3) Green, (3) Red, (3) White, (3) Yellow
- I.D. Before Shrinking 0.187"
- Color Black, Blue, Clear, Green, Red, White, Yellow
- Shrink Tubing Length 6"
- Max. Voltage 600V
- Features Flame Retardant, Solvent Resistant
- Standards SAE-AMS-DTL-23053/5, AMS-3636,AMS-3637,UL,CSA,ABS,MIL
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 4RCW9POWER FIRST
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.