Heat Shrink Tubing, Clear, Shrink Ratio: 2:1, 6" Length
- Item# 30N556
- Mfr. Model# FP-301-1 1/2-6"-Clear
- Catalog Page# N/A
- Catalog Group# G6974
- UNSPSC# 39121711
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Heat Shrink Tubing
- Material Flexible Polyolefin
- Wall Type Thin Wall
- Temp. Range -67 Degrees to 275 Degrees F
- Shrink Ratio 2:1
- Color Clear
- Length 6"
- Wire Range 500 to 800 kcmil
- I.D. Before Shrinking 1.500"
- I.D. After Shrinking 0.750"
- Wall Thickness After Shrinking 0.040"
- Shrink Temp. 212 Degrees F
- Max. Voltage 600V
- Features Flame Retardant, Solvent Resistant
- Standards SAE-AMS-DTL-23053/5, AMS-3636,AMS-3637,UL,CSA,ABS,MIL
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 30N5553M
Price $8.97 / pkg. of 3
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.