Thermally Bonded Filter Cartridge, 10 Microns, Grooved Polypropylene Filter Media, 30 gpm Flow Rate
- Item# 2MJH4
- Mfr. Model# RT30C16G20NN
- Catalog Page# 2760
- UNSPSC# 40161502
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Thermally Bonded Filter Cartridge
- Microns 10
- Filter Media Grooved Polypropylene
- Height 30"
- Outside Dia. 2-39/64"
- Flow Rate 30 gpm
- Max. Temp. 176F
- Max. Pressure 125 psi
- Reduces Particulates
- Application Food and Beverage
- Inside Dia. 1"
- Series Micro-Klean(TM) RT
- Standards FDA 21 CFR Compliant, NSF 42 and NSF 68 Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.