Sound Detector Kit, 40-130dB, 31.5-8000Hz
- Item# 14L948
- Mfr. Model# SD-200
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 60104808
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Sound Detector Kit
- dB Range 40 to 130
- Frequency Range 31.5 to 8000 Hz
- Frequency Weighting A or C
- Resolution 0.1 dB
- Display LED
- Response Time Fast/Slow
- Interface Display - Digit Size 2cm (3/4"), Resolution 0.1 dB, Update Rate 0.5 Seconds. Keypad - 5 Keys, F/S Key, A/C Key, Mode Key, Run/Stop Key, Power On/Off Key
- Microphone Type Omni-Directional, Class/Type 2, Electret Condenser
- Microphone Size 1/2" dia.
- Standards ANSI S1.4 1983 R 2006, ANSI S1.43 1997 R 2007, IEC 61672-1 2002, IEC 61010-1 2010, CE Mark
- Operating Temp. Range 32 Degrees F to 104 Degrees F (0 Degrees C to 40 Degrees C)
- Built-In Lithium Polymer Battery
- Battery Type Rechargeable Lithium Polymer (1000 mAh)
- Includes Sound Detector, USB Cable, Windscreen
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3M(TM) Sound Detector SD-200 LIMITED WARRANTY. 3M(TM) Warrants the Sound Detector SD-200 will be Free from Defective Materials and Workmanship for One Year from Date of Purchase (Indicated on the Sales Receipt), Provided it is Maintained and Used in Accordance with 3M Instructions and/or Recommendations. If any Component Becomes Defective During the Warranty Period, it will be Replaced or Repaired Rree of Charge. This Warranty Does Not Apply to Units that have been Altered or had Repair Attempted, or that have been Subjected to Abuse, Accidental or Otherwise. The Above Warranty is in Lieu of all Other Express Warranties, Obligations or Liabilities. THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE LIMITED TO ONE YEAR FROM THE PURCHASE DATE. 3M Shall not be Liable for any Other Warranty, Express or Implied, Arising Out of or Related to the Appropriate use of Hearing Protection Devices. Manufacturer or its Agent's Liability shall be Limited to Replacement or Repair as Set Forth Above. Buyer's Sole and Exclusive Remedies are Return of the Goods and Repayment of the Price, or Repair and Replacement of Defective Goods or Parts
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.