Silicone Spray, 13.4 oz. Container Size, 24 oz. Net Weight
- Item# 15E724
- Mfr. Model# 62-4699-4930-9
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 31201601
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Silicone Spray
- Characteristics Excellent Lubricant, Fast Drying, Long Lasting and Non-Staining
- Application Rubber Protecting, Plastic Preservation, Metal Protecting, Metal Sealing and Lubricating
- Standards California and OTC compliant
- Green Environmental Attribute Does Not Contain Methylene Chloride
- Green Certification or Other Recognition GREENGUARD Certified
- Container Size 13.4 oz.
- VOC Content 60%
- Primary Chemical Base Silicone
- Physical Form Aerosol
- Net Weight 24 oz.
- Max. Operating Temp. 350 Degrees F
- Min. Operating Temp. -30 Degrees F
- Lubricant NSF Rating Not Rated
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is GREENGUARD Certified.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.