Paper Masking Tape, Rubber Tape Adhesive, 4.40 mil Thick, 24mm X 55m, Tan, 1 EA
- Item # 52JE62
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 201+
- Catalog Page # 1384
- UNSPSC # 31201503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Masking Tape
- Tape Backing Material Paper
- Tape Adhesive Rubber
- Tape Thickness 4.40 mil
- Tape Width 24mm
- Tape Length 55m
- Tape Shape Continuous Roll
- Tape Color Tan
- Clean Removal Time Not Rated
- Min. Tape Performance Temp. Not Rated
- Max. Tape Performance Temp. 200 Degrees F
- Tape Tensile Strength 19 lb./in.
- Tape Adhesive Strength 25 oz./in.
- Series 201+
- Standards ASTM D-3330, D-3759, D-3652
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
- 3M General Purpose Masking Tape 201 Flyer Spanish
- 3M General Use Masking Tape 201 Sell Sheet
- 3M General Use Masking Tape 201 Tech Data
- 3M Industrial Masking Tapes Masking Made Simple
- 3M Industrial Strength Conveniently Packaged Catalog
- 3M Masking Surface Protection Products
- Scotch Industrial Adhesives Tapes Everyday MRO Essentials
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.