Off White Hot Melt Glue Stick, 5/8" Diameter, 8" Length, 165 PK
- Item # 2GKJ6
- Mfr. Model # 3748 Q
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31201609
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hot Melt Glue Stick
- Color Off White
- Diameter 5/8"
- Length 8"
- For Use With Scotch-Weld Applicator TC with Quad rack Converter
- Temp. Range -20 to 250 Degrees F
- Begins to Harden 45 sec.
- Full Cure 24 hr.
- Peel Strength 18 psi
- Shear Strength 250 psi
- Tensile Strength 375 psi
- Substrates Polyolefin
- Characteristics Good Thermal Shock Resistance, Non Corrosive to Copper for Many Electrical Applications
- Application Rigidizing Components, Attaching Components on PC Boards, Wire Fastening, Potting, Coil Terminating, Cable Strain Relief, Product Assembly
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.