Tan Marine Adhesive Sealant, 1/10 gal. Cartridge
- Item# 2JBH1
- Mfr. Model# 5200
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 31201601
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Marine Adhesive Sealant
- Base Polyurethane
- Size 1/10 gal.
- Container Type Cartridge
- Color Tan
- Specific Gravity 1.36
- Performance Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 190 Degrees F
- Substrates Gelcoat, Fiber Reinforced Plastic (FRP), Wood, Metal, Most Plastics, Glass
- Flash Point Not Specified
- Full Cure 5-7 days
- Application Time Greater Than 48 hr.
- Application Temp. Range 40 Degrees to 100 Degrees F
- Characteristics Easy to apply, remains workable for up to four hours, won't sag or flow in vertical or horizontal seams, effectively absorbs stress caused by shock, vibration, swelling or shrinking and has excellent resistance to weathering and salt water, 24-48 hr. Tack Free
- VOC 40g/L
- Application Bonds Fiberglass Deck to Fiberglass Hull, Wood to Fiberglass, Portholes and Deck Fittings, Motors on Fiberglass Transoms, Under Mouldings, Hull Seams Above and Below Water Line, Center Board Trunk Joins, Between Struts and Planking, Stern Joins, Deck Housing, etc., General Industrial, Construction, Marine, Specialty Vehicle, Transportation
- Green Environmental Attribute RoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.