2-Port Dry Environment, Run Tap Insulation Displacement Connector, PK of 5000
- Item# 2JJG5
- Mfr. Model# UPB/BULK
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 39121413
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
The UPB connector is a dry, flame-retardant, two-wire connector with a pre-crimp feature. It is designed for use on pulp, paper, or PIC cables.
- Item Insulation Displacement Connector
- Wire Type Telecommunications
- Connector Type Run Tap
- Fill Material No Fill
- Wire Range (Run) 26 to 19 AWG
- Wire Range (Tap) 26 to 22 AWG
- Color Clear
- Max. Insulation Dia. 0.050"
- Number of Ports 2
- Application Dry Environment
- Flame Retardant Yes
- Max. Voltage 600V
- Insulation Material Polycarbonate
- Max. Temp. 140 Degrees F
- Crimping Tool 2JLF8
- Standards UL Listed
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions