Tan Hot Melt Glue Stick, 5/8" Diameter, 8" Length, 165 PK
- Item# 3XH45
- Mfr. Model# 3733
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 31201609
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hot Melt Glue Stick
- Color Tan
- Diameter 5/8"
- Length 8"
- For Use With EC Applicator (No. 5E123)
- Temp. Range 0 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Application Time 40 sec.
- Full Cure Not Specified
- Peel Strength 9
- Shear Strength 600 psi
- Tensile Strength 270 psi
- Substrates Paper, Cloth, Fibrous Glass
- Characteristics High Performance, Provides Fast and Strong Bonds to a Wide Variety of Materials, Remains Flexible, Economical and Efficient
- Application Bonding light gauge metal, primed or unprimed metal to various substrates and themselves. Designed for 3M low melt adhesives.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.