Light Amber Hot Melt Glue Stick, 5/8" Diameter, 8" Length, 165 PK
- Item # 3UB90
- Mfr. Model # 3762 LM-Q
- Catalog Page # 2277
- UNSPSC # 31201609
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hot Melt Glue Stick
- Color Light Amber
- Diameter 5/8"
- Length 8"
- For Use With Mfr. No. POLYGUN EC Applicator
- Temp. Range 0 to 130 Degrees F
- Begins to Harden 30 sec.
- Full Cure Not Specified
- Peel Strength 6 psi
- Shear Strength 480 psi
- Tensile Strength 600 psi
- Substrates Paper, Rigid Breadboard, Flexible Grid Urethane Foam
- Characteristics High Performance, Provides Fast and Strong Bonds to a Wide Variety of Materials, Remains Flexible, Economical and Efficient
- Application Point-of-purchase display and trade exhibits, corrugated display manufacturing, counter top displays.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.