Tan Hot Melt Glue Stick, 5/8" Diameter, 8" Length, 165 PK
- Item # 2GKH9
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 3762 Q
- Catalog Page # 2234
- UNSPSC # 31201609
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hot Melt Glue Stick
- Color Tan
- Diameter 5/8"
- Length 8"
- For Use With Scotch-Weld Applicator TC with Quad rack Converter
- Temp. Range -20 to 130 Degrees F
- Begins to Harden 35 sec.
- Full Cure 24 hr.
- Peel Strength 7 psi
- Shear Strength 545 psi
- Tensile Strength 450 psi
- Substrates Chipboard and Wood
- Characteristics Excellent Hot Tack, Fast Setting, Economical
- Application Specifically Designed for Manually Closing Various Styles of Corrugated and Chipboard POP Displays, Packaging of Subassemblies, Packaging Lightly Waxed Cartons, Contract Packaging, Beadboard, Recouperage
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 20YV53SUREBONDER
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.