Tan Hot Melt Glue Stick, 1" Diameter, 3" Length, 264 PK
- Item # 2GKK1
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 3747 PG
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31201609
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hot Melt Glue Stick
- Color Tan
- Diameter 1"
- Length 3"
- For Use With Scotch-Weld Applicator PG II with Speed loader
- Temp. Range -20 to 200 Degrees F
- Begins to Harden 45 sec.
- Full Cure 24 hr.
- Peel Strength 20 psi
- Shear Strength 430 psi
- Tensile Strength 750 psi
- Substrates Hard and Soft Woods, Fabric, Rigid and Flexible Foams, ABS, GRP, Polycarbonate, and PVC
- Characteristics Good Heat Resistance, Flexibility, Impact Resistant, High Delivery Rate
- Application Product assembly- Variety of Plastics/Wood/Lightweight Metals
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.