Gray Construction Sealant, Polyurethane, 600mL Sausage Pack
- Item# 29UJ49
- Mfr. Model# 525
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 31201606
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Construction Sealant
- Adhesive Grouping Sealant
- For Use On Concrete, Metal, Wood
- Sealant Base Polyurethane
- Sealant Color Family Grays
- Color Gray
- Sealant Container Sausage Pack
- Size 600mL
- Sealant Properties Flexible, Paintable
- Begins to Harden 150 min.
- Full Cure 1 day
- Performance Temp. Range -22 Degrees to 176 Degrees F
- Application Temp. Range 40 Degrees to 95 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 1.17
- Flash Point Not Specified
- VOC 35.1g/L
- For Use With Hand or Pressure Caulk
- Application General Industrial, Construction, Marine, Specialty Vehicle
- Meets ASTM C920, Type S, Grade NS, Class 25, NSF R2
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.