3/4" x 15 yd. Conformable Foam Double Sided VHB Tape, 45 mil, Black, 1EA
- Item # 1YBZ5
- Mfr. Model # 5952
- Catalog Page # 1641
- UNSPSC # 31201505
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Double Sided VHB Tape
- Material Conformable Foam
- Color Black
- Shape Roll
- Width 3/4"
- Length 15 yd.
- Thickness 45 mil
- Liner Color Red (Printed)
- Tensile Strength 90 lb./in.
- Adhesion Strength 320 oz./in.
- Adhesive Modified Acrylic Adhesive
- Performance Temp. -31 Degrees to 194 Degrees F
- Standards ASTM D897, UL746C
- Green Environmental Attribute RoHS Compliant
- Tape Color Black
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 1YBZ63M
List Price $73.35 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.