- Item # 425Y83
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 1246411
- Catalog Page # 1804
- UNSPSC # 46182302
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 4.12 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
General industry shock-absorbing lanyards attach a worker's safety harness to an anchor point on a building or structure to stop the worker from free-falling if he or she falls while working at heights. They are commonly used in the construction, manufacturing, oil and gas, and wind energy industries.Shock-absorbing lanyards dampen the jolt at the bottom of a fall to help reduce the risk of fall injuries. They are typically lighter than self-retracting lifelines (SRLs). The lanyards attach a worker's safety harness to an anchor point on a building or structure to stop the worker from free-falling if he or she falls while working at heights, and the lanyards expand to help dissipate the force of the fall as it is arrested. Users must make sure there is enough distance between the anchor point and the surface below them for the lanyard to fully expand during a fall, so shock-absorbing lanyards are best suited for applications where there is a long fall clearance. They are commonly used in the construction, manufacturing, and utilities industries.
- Item Shock-Absorbing Lanyard
- Anchorage End Connection 2-1/4" Aluminum Comfort Grip Rebar Hook
- Anchorage End Connection Material Aluminum
- Anchorage End Connection Type Comfort Grip Rebar Hook
- Brand and Series 3M DBI-Sala EZ-Stop(TM)
- Color Yellow
- Hardware Material Aluminum
- Harness Connection Aluminum Snap Hook
- Harness Connection Gate Opening Size 3/4"
- Harness End Connection Snap Hook
- Harness End Connection Material Aluminum
- Includes Rescue Ring No
- Max. Working Length 6 ft.
- Shock Absorbing Type Shock Pack
- Visual Load Indicator Yes
- RFID Equipped Yes
- Number of Legs 1
- Number of Rescue Rings 0
- Rebar Hook Gate Opening Size 2-1/4"
- Series EZ-Stop(TM)
- Shock-Absorbing Lanyard Material Polyester
- Standards ANSI A10.32, ANSI Z359.1, ANSI Z359.13, OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502
- Weight Capacity 310 lb.
- Adjustable Length No
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.