Full Body Harness
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Shipping Weight 15.0 lbs.
This product is eligible for a manufacturer rebate through December 31, 2020.
Click here for rebate form and additional information.
These safety harnesses for positioning and climbing have one D-ring on the upper back, two or more D-rings on the hip straps, one D-ring on the chest, a body belt, and a seat sling. The hip D-rings and body belt connect to positioning and restraint lanyards that help keep the wearer positioned correctly while working at heights, leaving his or her hands free and reducing the energy it takes to stay in place. The chest D-ring allows the harness to be used with a ladder-climbing system to provide fall protection if the wearer slips while going up or down a ladder or tall structure. The back D-ring connects to a self-retracting lifeline or shock-absorbing lanyard that attaches to a secure anchor point. The seat sling allows the wearer to sit and work while suspended in the harness.Safety harnesses are devices worn by people who are working at heights to help reduce the risk of injury if they fall. The harness distributes the force of the fall across the wearer's body when the fall is arrested. These fall-protection harnesses are secured around the shoulders, torso, and upper thighs. They have a single D-ring or web loop on the upper back (dorsal) for attaching a self-retracting lifeline or shock-absorbing lanyard that connects to a secure anchor point on a building or structure. The position of the D-ring reduces strain on the wearer's body and keeps the wearer upright in the harness during and after a fall. Some safety harnesses have additional D-rings on the shoulders, hips, or chest that allow them to be used for positioning, ladder climbing, and raising or lowering workers into confined spaces.
- Item Full Body Harness
- Harness Style Vest
- D-Ring Locations Back, Chest, Hips
- With Belt Yes
- Includes Padding Yes
- Padding Location Back, Leg, Shoulder, Waist
- Weight Capacity 420 lb
- Harness D-Ring Material Aluminum
- Chest Strap Buckles Quick-Connect
- Leg Strap Buckles Quick-Connect
- Brand and Series 3M DBI-Sala ExoFit STRATA(TM)
- Torso Adjustment Cam
- Hardware Material Steel
- Harness Sizing L
- Webbing Materials Polyester
- RFID Equipped Yes
- Harness Color Blue/Gray
- Standards ANSI Z359.1, ANSI Z359.11
- Features LIFTech(TM) weight distribution system Built-in lanyard keepers that automatically reset Revolver(TM) vertical torso adjusters Impact Indicator Integrated suspension trauma straps Customizable name tag Protected labels, equipped with Connected Safety ID PolarMesh(TM) back pad EZ-Link(TM) SRL adapter Tri-Lock Revolver(TM) quick connect buckles Stand-up Tech-Lite(TM) aluminum dorsal D-ring Body belt/hip pad with thermoformed EVA padding and Tech-Lite(TM) aluminum side D-rings Snap and Go Tech-Lite(TM) aluminum front D-ring Adjustable, removable seat sling with aluminum board and Tech-Lite(TM) aluminum positioning D-rings Repel(TM) webbing
- Harness Size L
- Webbing Coating Uncoated
- Webbing Material Polyester
- Color and Size Blue/Gray - L
- Harness Application Climbing, Positioning
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.