Full Body Harness
- Item # 40MC71
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 1100938
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # J2971
- UNSPSC # 46182306
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Shipping Weight 5.15 lbs.
This product is eligible for a manufacturer rebate through December 31, 2020.
Click here for rebate form and additional information.
Safety harnesses for general industry have a single D-ring on the back that connects to a self-retracting lifeline or a shock-absorbing lanyard that is attached to a secure anchor point. These full-body harnesses are used in a range of industries where workers are at risk of falling, such as construction, manufacturing, and utility work.Safety harnesses are devices worn by people who are working at heights to help reduce the risk of injury if they fall. The harness distributes the force of the fall across the wearer's body when the fall is arrested. These fall-protection harnesses are secured around the shoulders, torso, and upper thighs. They have a single D-ring or web loop on the upper back (dorsal) for attaching a self-retracting lifeline or shock-absorbing lanyard that connects to a secure anchor point on a building or structure. The position of the D-ring reduces strain on the wearer's body and keeps the wearer upright in the harness during and after a fall. Some safety harnesses have additional D-rings on the shoulders, hips, or chest that allow them to be used for positioning, ladder climbing, and raising or lowering workers into confined spaces.
- Item Full Body Harness
- Harness Style Vest
- D-Ring Locations Back
- With Belt No
- Includes Padding Yes
- Padding Location Back, Leg, Shoulder
- Weight Capacity 420 lb.
- Harness D-Ring Material Steel
- Chest Strap Buckles Quick-Connect
- Leg Strap Buckles Quick-Connect
- Brand and Series 3M DBI-Sala Delta(TM)
- Torso Adjustment Cam
- Hardware Material Steel
- Harness Sizing XL
- Webbing Materials Polyester
- RFID Equipped Yes
- Harness Color Yellow
- Standards ANSI Z359.11, ANSI Z359.3, OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502
- Features Built-in shoulder, back and leg comfort padding Fixed back D-ring Tech-Lite(TM) quick connect chest and leg straps Durable, lightweight polyester webbing Built-in lanyard keepers with break-away feature Revolver(TM) vertical torso adjusters Loops for body belt Impact Indicator Protected labels, equipped with Connected Safety ID
- Harness Size XL
- Webbing Coating Uncoated
- Webbing Material Polyester
- Color and Size Yellow - XL
- Harness Application General Industry
Compliance and Restrictions