Full Body Harness
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 5.25 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Safety harnesses for confined spaces have one D-ring on the upper back and two D-rings on the shoulder straps. They are used to lower or raise workers into or out of a confined space, such as a manhole. The shoulder D-rings connect to a lanyard spreader that distributes force evenly on the wearer's body while being raised or lowered in the harness. The spreader connects to an integrated-rescue-capable self-retracting lifeline or a pulley system anchored to a tripod or davit system. The shoulder D-rings also provide extra connection points that may be more accessible than the back D-ring if the worker faints or falls and needs to be extracted. The back D-ring attaches to a self-retracting lifeline or shock-absorbing lanyard that connects to a secure anchor point.Safety harnesses are devices worn by people who are working at heights to help reduce the risk of injury if they fall. The harness distributes the force of the fall across the wearer's body when the fall is arrested. These fall-protection harnesses are secured around the shoulders, torso, and upper thighs. They have a single D-ring or web loop on the upper back (dorsal) for attaching a self-retracting lifeline or shock-absorbing lanyard that connects to a secure anchor point on a building or structure. The position of the D-ring reduces strain on the wearer's body and keeps the wearer upright in the harness during and after a fall. Some safety harnesses have additional D-rings on the shoulders, hips, or chest that allow them to be used for positioning, ladder climbing, and raising or lowering workers into confined spaces.
- Item Full Body Harness
- Harness Style Vest
- D-Ring Locations Back, Shoulder
- With Belt No
- Includes Padding Yes
- Padding Location Back, Leg, Shoulder
- Weight Capacity 420 lb.
- Harness D-Ring Material Steel
- Chest Strap Buckles Quick-Connect
- Leg Strap Buckles Quick-Connect
- Brand and Series 3M DBI-Sala ExoFit(TM)
- Torso Adjustment Friction
- Hardware Material Steel
- Harness Sizing XL
- Webbing Materials Nylon
- RFID Equipped Yes
- Harness Color Blue
- Standards ANSI A10.32, ANSI Z359.1
- Features Built-in shoulder, back and leg comfort padding Protected labels, equipped with Connected Safety ID Back D-ring Shoulder D-rings Quick connect chest and leg straps Soft, lightweight webbing Loops for body belt Anti-tear ballistic nylon Built-in reflective piping Parachute torso adjusters
- Harness Size XL
- Webbing Coating Uncoated
- Webbing Material Nylon
- Color and Size Blue - XL
- Harness Application Confined Space
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions