Brown 3" x 60 yd. Bonding Film, 5 min. Curing Time, 12 PK
- Item # 2AZD7
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 03437
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31201611
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Bonding Film
- Type Thermoplastic
- Size 3" x 60 yd.
- Color Brown
- Temp. Range 225 Degrees to 300 Degrees F
- Curing Time 5 min.
- Specific Gravity 1.06
- Tensile Strength 400 psi
- Shear Strength 10 psi
- Substrates Aluminum, FR-4, Phenolic Board, Steel, ABS, Acrylic, Polyproylene, EPDM, and Others
- Characteristics Flexible, heat or solvent activated dry film adhesive composed of synthetic elastomer, thermoplastic, and thermosetting resins.
- Application Can be lightly crosslinked for additional heat and solvent resistance as well as somewhat higher shear strengths.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 2DLE13M
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.