Black Sealant, Silicone, 10.3 oz. Cartridge, Package Quantity 12
- Item # 2JFG6
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 8664
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31201614
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Sealant
- Adhesive Grouping Sealant
- For Use On Ceramic,Glass,Metal,Plastic,Wood
- Sealant Base Silicone
- Sealant Color Family Blacks
- Color Black
- Sealant Container Cartridge
- Size 10.3 oz.
- Sealant Properties Flexible,Paintable
- Begins to Harden Not Specified
- Full Cure 1 day
- Performance Temp. Range -76 Degrees to 400 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 1.0
- Flash Point Greater Than 200 Degrees F
- VOC Less Than or Equal 30g/L
- Application Sealing Automotive Trim, Drip Rails, Taillight and Sunroof Assemblies, Vinyl Roof Top Fabrics, Filleting and Caulking Joints to Provide a Water and Dust Barrier
- Green Environmental Attribute VOC Levels Meet SCAQMD Requirements
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is VOC Levels Meet SCAQMD Requirements.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.