Black Marine Adhesive Sealant, Polyurethane, 10.0 oz. Cartridge
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Marine Adhesive Sealant
- Adhesive Grouping Sealant
- For Use On Fiberglass,Metal,Plastic,Wood
- Sealant Base Polyurethane
- Sealant Color Family Blacks
- Color Black
- Sealant Container Cartridge
- Size 10.0 oz.
- Sealant Properties Flexible,Paintable
- Begins to Harden Greater Than 48 hr.
- Full Cure 5 days
- Performance Temp. Range 40 Degrees to 190 Degrees F
- Application Temp. Range 40 Degrees to 100 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 1.36
- Flash Point Not Specified
- VOC 40g/L
- For Use With Manual Applicator
- Application Bonding, Attaching, and Assembling, Construction, General Industrial, Marine, Specialty Vehicle, Transportation
- Green Environmental Attribute RoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.