Bathroom Cleaner, For Use With 3M™ Twist 'n Fill™ Chemical Dispenser, 1 EA
- Item # 3GZX2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 44L
- Catalog Page # 1360
- UNSPSC # 47131805
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Sub-Category Bathroom Cleaners
- Item Bathroom Cleaner
- For Use With 3M(TM) Twist 'n Fill(TM) Chemical Dispenser
- RTU Yield per Container 27 gal.
- Chemical No. 44L
- Size 2L
- Color Green
- Fragrance Floral
- Container Type Plastic Bottle
- For Use On Bathroom Surfaces
- Standards Green Seal GS-37 and OSHA Hazard
- Green Certification or Other Recognition Green Seal Certified
- Green Environmental Attribute VOC Levels Meet SCAQMD Requirements
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Corrosives
This item is restricted for international sale.
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Green Seal Certified.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 2U6763M
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.