6"L x 4"W Open Static Shielding Bag, Silver
- Item # 3BU25
- Mfr. Model # 10046
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121613
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Static Shielding Bag
- Width 4"
- Length 6"
- Thickness 3.1 mil
- Color Silver
- Open/Reclosable Open
- Bag Closure Type None
- Discharge Shielding Energy Test 10 nJ
- FDA Compliant No
- Seal Strength 11 lb.
- Heat Seal Recommended Temperature 300 Degrees to 375 Degrees F
- Metal-In/Metal-Out Metal Interior
- Bag Package Configuration Flat Pack
- Puncture Strength 12 lb.
- Exterior Surface Resistance 100,000,000,000 ohm
- Interior Surface Resistance 10,000 to 100,000,000,000 ohm
- Bag Material Aluminum, Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE), Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
- Standards ANSI/ESD S20.20, ANSI/ESD S541, ANSI/ESD S11.4 Level 3
- Bag Item Static Shielding Bag
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.