Epoxy Adhesive, 1.69 oz. Cartridge, Clear, Work Life: 5 min.
- Item# 3L939
- Mfr. Model# DP-100 SCOTCH-WELD 1.7 OZ
- Catalog Page# 2775
- UNSPSC# 31201607
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Epoxy Adhesive
- For Use On Metal, Plastic
- Epoxy Container Cartridge
- Size 1.69 oz.
- Work Life 5 min.
- Functional Cure 20 min.
- Full Cure 48 hr.
- Epoxy Color Clear
- Epoxy Max. Temp 300 Degrees F and Above
- Temp. Range (F) -65 Degrees to 350 Degrees
- Mixing Ratio 1:1
- Series DP100
- Shear Strength (PSI) 1500
- Application For Bushing Assembly in Cars, Fiberglass Decks in Boats, Relays and Controls in Electronic Equipment, Lawn Sprinklers, Office Partitions, Pump Casting Components, Golf Clubs, Home Furniture and Surgical Instruments
- For Use With EPX Applicator System, 4TY44
- Type Fast Setting, Low Viscosity
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 3XH433M
Price $29.40 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.