9" Medium Wall Cold Shrink Tubing, Flexible EPDM Rubber, Shrink Ratio Not Rated
- Item # 4YT80
- Mfr. Model # 8426-9
- Catalog Page # 383
- UNSPSC # 39121721
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cold Shrink Connector Insulators
- Shrink Tubing Type Cold Shrink Tubing
- Shrink Tubing Wall Type Medium Wall
- Shrink Tubing Material EPDM Rubber
- Shrink Tubing Material Type Flexible
- Flame Retardant No
- Shrink Tubing Adhesive Lined No
- Shrink Tubing Usable Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 194 Degrees F
- Shrink Ratio Not Rated
- Use Shrink Tubing With Wire Size 2/0 AWG to 250 kcmil
- Shrink Tubing I.D. Before Shrinking 1.180"
- I.D. After Shrinking 0.550"
- Shrink Tubing Length 9"
- Color Black
- Max. Voltage 1000V
- Features Flexible, Requires No Tools or Heat, Moisture-Tight Seal, UV Resistant, Suitable for Direct Buried Applications
- Standards ANSI C119.1
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.