4 ft. Thin Wall Heat Shrink Tubing, Flexible Polyolefin, Shrink Ratio 2:1
- Item # 2JNX4
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # FP-301-3/32-Black-4'-Bulk
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121711
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
This flexible polyolefin heat shrink tubing is designed to be split resistant, cold flow resistant, mechanically tough, and easily marked. It is typically used as a shrink-fit electrical insulation over cable splices and terminations. It is also used for lightweight wire harness covering, wire marking, wire bundling, component packaging, and fire-resistant covering.
- Item Heat Shrink Tubing
- Shrink Tubing Type Heat Shrink Tubing
- Shrink Tubing Wall Type Thin Wall
- Shrink Tubing Material Polyolefin
- Shrink Tubing Material Type Flexible
- Flame Retardant Yes
- Shrink Tubing Adhesive Lined No
- Shrink Tubing Usable Temp. Range -67 Degrees to 275 Degrees F
- Shrink Ratio 2:1
- Use Shrink Tubing With Wire Size 28 to 26 AWG
- Shrink Tubing I.D. Before Shrinking 0.093"
- I.D. After Shrinking 0.046"
- Shrink Tubing Wall Thickness After Shrinking 0.020"
- Shrink Tubing Length 4 ft.
- Color Black
- Min. Shrink Temp. 212 Degrees F
- Max. Voltage 600V
- Features Flame Retardant, Solvent Resistant
- Standards SAE-AMS-DTL-23053/5, AMS-3636,AMS-3637,UL,CSA,ABS,MIL
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?