4" Non-Woven Fiber Discs, 7/8" Mounting Hole Size, Coarse, 60 Grit Aluminum Oxide, 1 EA
- Item # 418C40
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 787C
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31191506
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
3M™ Roloc™ 787C fiber Disc features a precision-shaped ceramic grain that produces a faster cut and runs cooler for longer service life, increased production, and lower cost-per grind. Engineered specifically for grinding and cutting stainless steel and non-ferrous metals, such as aluminum and titanium.
- Item Fiber Discs
- Disc Diameter 4"
- Mounting Hole Size 7/8"
- Abrasive Type Non-Woven
- Abrasive Material Aluminum Oxide
- Abrasive Grit 60
- Abrasive Grade Coarse
- Disc Backing Material Fiber
- Backing Weight Y
- Max. RPM 15300
- Series 787C
- Color Orange
- Vacuum Hole Design Non-Vacuum
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions