3/4" NPT Polypropylene Prefilter System, 5 gpm, 125 psi
- Item # 54EK29
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # DP190
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 0
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Prefilter System
- Microns 0.2
- Flow Rate 5 gpm
- Max. Pressure 125 psi
- Min. Pressure 25 psi
- Pressure Drop 1 psi
- Service Life 54,000 gal.
- With Gauge/Without Gauge With Gauge
- Application Multiple Equipment
- With Valve/Without Valve Without Valve
- Overall Height 24-1/4"
- Overall Width 17-1/4"
- Overall Depth 5-1/2"
- Max. Temp. 100 Degrees F
- Number of Cartridges Required 2
- Cartridges Required 1
- Connection 3/4" NPT
- Color White
- Filter Media Activated Carbon
- Reduces Sediment, Chlorine, Bacteria, Bacteriostatic, Cysts, Taste, Odor and Scale
- Head Material Isoplast
- Housing Material Polypropylene
- Standards NSF 42 and 53
- Includes Mounting Bracket
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been manufactured to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for international sale.This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption) in states that require 3rd party certification of compliance with the “Safe Water Drinking Act” (CA, LA, MD, VT).
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.