24x24x12 Synthetic V-Bank Air Filter with MERVA13/14 and 85% Filter Efficiency
- Item # 19F675
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # E736
- Catalog Page # 3053
- UNSPSC # 40161505
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item V-Bank Air Filter
- Nominal Filter Size 24x24x12
- MERV A13/14
- Nominal Height 24"
- Nominal Width 24"
- Nominal Depth 12"
- Filter Efficiency - Air Filters 85%
- Air Filter Media Type Synthetic
- Air Filter Item V-Bank Air Filter
- With Gasket Yes
- Number of Vs 4V
- Filter Pack Enclosure Plastic Frame
- Initial Resistance 0.21" WC
- Air Flow 492 fpm
- Max. Air Flow 492 fpm
- Media Area 193 sq. ft.
- Final Resistance 1.5" WC
- Max. Temp. 150 Degrees F
- Standards UL 900 Class 2, ANSI/ASHRAE/ASHE Standard 170 - 2008
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Has MERV Rating of 13 or Higher
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Product Has MERV Rating of 13 or Higher.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.