24 oz. Rubber And Vinyl 80 Spray Adhesive with Temp. Range (F) of 0° to 200°
- Item # 3MA20
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 80
- Catalog Page # 2214
- UNSPSC # 31201601
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Spray Adhesive
- Type Rubber And Vinyl 80
- Size 24 oz.
- Net Weight (Oz.) 19.00
- Temp. Range (F) 0 Degrees to 200 Degrees
- Begins to Harden 1 Hour
- Bonding Range 1 hr.
- Substrates Laminates, Plastics, Most Rubber and Supported Vinyl, Leather, Wood
- Application Rubber and vinyl sheet seeming; Upholstery; Pool covers; Rubber and vinyl repair
- Characteristics High Strength, High Temperature and Plasticizer Resistant
- Standards MMM-A-130B
- Green Environmental Attribute VOC Levels Meet SCAQMD Requirements
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is VOC Levels Meet SCAQMD Requirements.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.