Spray Adhesive, 16.90 oz. Aerosol Can, Less Than 170°F, Begins to Harden: 15 min.
- Item # 3MA18
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # Foam Fast 74
- Catalog Page # 2214
- UNSPSC # 31201601
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Materials Bonded Cork, Fabric, Foam, Plastic
- Container Type - Adhesives Aerosol Can
- Container Size - Adhesives 16.90 oz.
- Temperature Range - Adhesives Less Than 170 Degrees F
- Begins to Harden - Adhesives 15 min.
- Application General Upholstery Foam Bonding, Mattress Assembly, Bonding Fabrics to Aircraft Interiors, Speakers, Office Partitions, Bonds Flexible Urethane or Latex Foams to Themselves or to other Lightweight Materials
- Characteristics Fast Tack, Foam Tearing Strength, With Soft, Non Dimpling Glue Line Precise Spray Control with Variable Spray Pattern
- Bonding Range 15 min.
- Type Foam Fast 74
- Item Spray Adhesive
- Green Environmental Attribute Meets SCAQMD Requirements
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA.
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Meets SCAQMD Requirements.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 3MA233M
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.