24 oz. Spray Adhesive with Temp. Range (F) of 0° to 160°
- Item # 3MA16
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 90
- Catalog Page # 2281
- UNSPSC # 31201601
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Spray Adhesive
- Size 24 oz.
- Net Weight (Oz.) 17.6
- Temp. Range (F) 0 Degrees to 160 Degrees
- Begins to Harden 15 Min.
- Substrates Kick Plates, Laminates, Polyethylene and Polypropylene, Wood, Metal, Glass, Ceramics, Leather, Felt, Fabric
- Application Edge Banding, Bonds Decorative Laminates, Tables, Cabinets, Shelving, Office Desks and Kick Plates, Adheres Polyethylene, Polypropylene to Wood and Metal, Bonds Plastic Sign Lettering to Wood
- Characteristics One Minute Dry Time, Precise Spray Control with Variable Spray Pattern
- Standards MMM-A-130B
- Green Environmental Attribute VOC Levels Meet SCAQMD Requirements
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA.
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is VOC Levels Meet SCAQMD Requirements.
- 3M Adhesives and Tapes Design Guide Catalog
- 3M Signature Products Building and Construction Industry Catalog
- 3M Super 77 and Hi Strength 90 New Can Size Sell Sheet
- 3M Industrial Bonding Solutions For Woordworking Brochure
- 3M Sprayable Adhesives Selection Guide and Spec Sheet
- 3M IATD Adhesive Products Eligible For LEEDR Credits
- 3M Hi Strength 90 Spray Adhesive Spec Sheet
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.